Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lessons from a Two Year Old and a Train Picture

We found out what can happen if you let a two year old be in charge of the lesson for Family Home Evening. We had three lessons, titled as follows: You Can't Catch Me, Pillow Fight, and Monster. They mostly involved running around and screaming. I'm still not sure what the objective was. I'll be sure to write about it when I find out.


Last weekend we went to a place with neat rocks and brought back a picture of a train. (We stopped here on the way). It was so cold, windy, rainy, snowy with thunder and lightning mixed in, I didn't think about taking pictures. I was trying to keep everyone warm and dry. When I did look for the camera I couldn't find it. It was at the bottom of all our stuff. It was a neat trip despite the winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment