Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pictures From a Long Time Ago

This is how our pumpkin carving went last Halloween. One kid read a book, one kid gave directions, one kid bounced around, one kid slept, Mom took pictures and Dad..... well he did all the work.

Some people say all our kids look very much alike, I agree when looking at  these two pictures. Can you tell  who's who?

Cute. What else is there to say?

A two year old's demeanor can change with a drop of a hat.


In December my brother married the sweetest girl. 


Still cute.

A priceless picture of my wonderful grandparents.

More cuteness

Christmas 2011 

Every one wants to have a picnic on January 2, right? It was so nice that day, how could we not have a picnic.

Now I will see what awaits after spending the time to post these long overdue pictures. I can already see the mess creeping through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment