Saturday, April 16, 2011
Cookie Monster
Awhile ago a friend watched my kids. When I went to pick them up she gave me a bag of chocolate chip cookies and said that my littlest spotted them and had been "asking" for them. She told him he could take some home. He was excited to hold the bag on the way home. When we got there I started making lunch and wasn't really paying close attention to the little guy who took his bag 'o cookies to the basement. When I noticed it had been quiet for a longer than usual I went looking. I found the cookie monster with three cookies sitting around him, one in his mouth, and a chocolate smile on his face. He also knows exactly where the cookie jar is and what's in it at my grandma's house. I think he really likes cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment