Friday, September 24, 2010

A Few Insights

The following is a list of things that I have gained a few things from (at least I think I have).
There may or may not be any importance to any of these things. I'd like to think there is some importance, nontheless, here you go.

*Watching a seven year old learn to ride a bike is fun.

*It's okay to lose a tooth when you are four, even if you are not five yet.

*Remember your take home box of food from the restaurant because you paid for the food.

*Remember to grab the take home box off the top of your car after you buckle your kids in, (before you drive away).

*Read the fine print on all coupons and most major documents.

*Recycling is good.

*If your feet hurt, sit down (easier said than done).

*Sometimes giving things away for a good cause is good too.

Nothing to profound, but take it for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment