I think spring may have decided to come, maybe. Or possibly the weather may decide to skip straight to summer, none of this pleasant seventy-degree-and-no-rain weather for a few days. Although I do like not having to worry about watering the vegetation in our yard.
Last weekend was very nice weather. Especially for a triathalon. Some of us had a fun time watching and others of us had fun time racing (there were moments of questioning their sanity during the race but afterward said it was worth it.) It takes a lot of preparation to race in a triathalon. Good work to the racers. I will have pictures later. Thank you to those who remembered to bring their cameras all the way to the race and not bring it close to the race and leave it in your parked car half a mile away.
Tell Jon "Way to go" on his race. I heard he did a great job!
ReplyDelete