Today I was very thankful for a lot of things.
*Very nice neighbors who didn't mind entertaining, feeding and visiting for most of the day.
* A warm house to be in
*Huggies diapers because it takes a lot for them to leak.
This morning three of us went down the street to visit some neighbors. I, thinking I didn't need a key because I would go in through the garage, locked the door and left my keys inside. The door in the garage is usually open. Not today. I did have some toy keys. Those don't work to open the door. My nice neighbors visited with us, helped me try to get in our house, feed us lunch and snacks, brought out toys and watched movies with us. It was quite a nice day actually. My kids were well behaved despite the situation and I got to know my neighbors better, I also realized you can't do laundry, dishes or pick up toys if you can't get in your house. I'm also thankful for a husband who came home early to let us back inside.
I can't tell you how MANY times I locked myself out of my old house. Luckily it was easy to break into the laundry room. Shh..don't tell anyone. I can't break into this house unfortunately.
ReplyDelete