Sometimes when you are least expecting something, it just happens. Like when you have a door at the bottom of your stairs one morning and then that afternoon, it's gone. We decided a long time ago to take out the wall and door in our basement and last Saturday it came out. I think certain members of our house had fun knocking it down. The absence of a door and wall now leaves the cat at our house a nice exit from the basement at night, allowing him to meow at will wherever he pleases. Cats can be queer animals at times.... at a large number of times. This particular cat loves to be petted, finding a drink of water that is not from his water dish, and has an extra loud purring mechanism. His new favorite activity- attacking the Christmas tree.
I discovered pictures on our camera today that pretty well documents the life of our cat. If you are so inclined to watch, I will provide you with a slide show of the exciting event. And for a bonus, you can watch what happens when your three and six year old find the camera without mom knowing. I think dad knew because he was in some of the pictures.
This week's lessons from a three year old:
Being three for nine months is long enough, it's time to move on to being four.
"Why?" is a good question for EVERYTHING.
A winter hat is a good place to hide a cell phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment