I wouldn't really want my dishes to blow away. Well, maybe for a few minutes. Then I would want them to blow back home.
You know when it has been a long time since you did your dishes when...... you unload half your dishwasher before you realize the dishes you are unloading are dirty. Then you try to remember which dishes you put away and load them back into the dishwasher. This takes a lot longer than starting the dishwasher in the first place. One of my lifelong questions. Well maybe one of my since I've been married questions is: Can you really finish ALL the dishes? It goes along with another burning question: Can you really finish ALL the laundry. There always seems to be a dirty dish somewhere in the house and I don't think the laundry is ever really finished. I count my blessings though and I'm glad I have people here share my never ending supply of dishes and laundry. I suppose I should end... I hear the dishes calling.
Lessons from a three year old: "opster dupster" should be official words in the dictionary.
Lessons from a six year old: Waiting to go trick-or-treating until after six o'clock is much to long to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment